Great Youth Summer Basketball Camp in Vancouver & Camas Washington!
SESSION 1 – June 24 to 27, 2019 (Grades 5-8) 9am – 2pm
SESSION 2 – July 8 to 11, 2019 (Grades 3-6) 10am – 1pm
CAMP HIGHLIGHTS –
– Quality instruction provided by the Titan Boys Basketball Coaching staff, as well as assistance from current and former Titan players, and current and former collegiate basketball players.
– Individual skill development.
– An on-going camp league and tournament providing high-quality competitive action.
– Top rate facilities including 4 full-size courts, and 18 regulation size hoops.
– Various contests including:
Hot Shot Competition
Free Throw Competition
3 Point Competition
3 on 3 tournament
and MUCH MORE!
– Prizes given out after each day at the conclusion of camp.
– Each Camper will receive –
Titan Hoops T-Shirt
Union High School does not provide medical insurance. Please make sure to sign the medical release form on the registration.
A camp store will be open daily for all campers. Players may buy pizza by the slice or bring their own lunch. The store will also have snacks and drinks for purchase.
Each camper can make a one-time non-refundable deposit into the store during registration or pay daily.
Registration for all campers will take place 30 minutes prior to the first session of camp for all camps. All campers must check-in.
Please Contact Us for questions, information, or to be put on our mailing list regarding the youth camp.
Click here for the UNION TITAN 2019 REGISTRATION FORM